Important Information - Pease read
New customers please set up an account, its very simple.
When you complete your order/payment you will receive 2 emails,
1. Your receipt for the payment, this has an 8 digit number (for example 1234-5678). This is not your e-ticket.
2. This is your e-ticket (invoice). it has an order number in the top left hand corner of the pdf. Having this ready at the turnstiles will get you in quicker. Either printed off or saved on your phone.
If you don't get the email with your e ticket (pdf) it is also in your account. Just login to your account on here and download from your order history . The order number is very important, not your receipt number. Again, if you have that ready at the turnstiles it will help, thanks.
We don't post out tickets, please read the all of the info on this page.
Please allow the payment transaction to run its course after you hit pay now. If you hit the button again or close the browser tickets may not be issued but payment will be taken.
Again please read all the info on the ticket page the answers are all there, thanks
Disabled Adults are priced at Senior, carers pay normal adults prices.
Adult is 16 years and over
Senior is 65 years and over
Junior is 10 to 15 years
Kids 10 and under are free and now you have to add them to your order, please don't forget
Advance Sales for Domestic Events end 24 hours before each event.
Normal Events Tickets are not posted out. Please print off your receipt or screen shot it.
for details of each event see meeting previews.
Any event not listed either means it’s not available yet
Please ensure you order the correct tickets for the correct event. No refunds no exchanges.
Terms & conditions
1. Your ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. Most sales of advance tickets end 24 hours before the event.
2. Online tickets, please print off your Payment receipt and bring it to the turnstile. Where the operator will match it to our advance tickets sale. Screenshot from your phone is also ok.
3. Phone sales, please quote your order number, where the operator will match it to our advance list Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation
4. When you buy tickets, please keep them in a safe place.
5. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
6. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
7. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. No tickets will be refunded or exchanged for another event.
8. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
9. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
10. Tickets are sold subject to Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event. Startrax on occasions has to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
12. There will be no refunds on tickets. A credit note may be issued subject to T&Cs
13. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes, films, sd cards etc may be destroyed. Laser pens and patron's own food and drink are also prohibited
14. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
15. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
16. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
18. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
19. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.