Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd
'The small print! ' Terms & Conditions
1. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd reserve the right to alter or vary the programme due to events beyond its reasonable control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
2. Food, drinks, alcoholic drinks, barbecues, tents, shelters, marquees, flares, bouncy castles and laser pens are not permitted to be taken into the Raceway/public viewing areas.
Large bags, cool boxes, large backpacks will not be allowed into the raceway.
3. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd has a random search policy and by entering the stadium you agree to that policy. You are well within your rights to refuse for yourself or your property to be searched but Startrax can also refuse entry.
4. Your ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd
5. Advance discount tickets are available up to 24hrs before most events, see Ticket pages for more details as and when these apply - Note these are suspended in 2020 with limited capacities
6. Online tickets please print off your receipt (screen shot also ok) and bring with you to the turnstile, where the operator will match it to our advance ticket sales.
7. Telephone sales, please quote your order number (which was given to you at the time of the transaction) to the turnstile operator who will match it to our advance list. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation
8. Advance ticket holders, please take to the indicated turnstile, hand in and receive either a wristband or another ticket, which ever is applicable.
9. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. operates a No refund policy.
10. A. ticket cannot be refunded in adverse weather conditions if the event still goes ahead.
11. We will only refund tickets if the event has been cancelled or postponed, prior to commencement. Absolutely NO monies will be refunded on the day. In the case of Abandonment due to circumstances beyond our control after 5 races of the programme being run, the event will be deemed as “run” – in any other situation, further information will appear on www.startrax.info within 48 hours of the event. NO monies will be refunded on the event day.
12. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
13. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
14. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. on occasions may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
15. Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any personal property and vehicle parking.
16. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
17. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled. If an event has been cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavors via social media, website etc to inform. It is always prudent to check on www.skegness-stadium.info for the latest information.
18. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited, That includes the use of a mobile device to live stream or record. Drones are not allowed to be used in any form.
19. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Startrax Oval Motorsport Ltd. are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. You may be asked to produce proof of your age.
21. When we issue wristbands it is a condition of re-entry that the wristband must be on your wrist and not have been tampered with or damaged in any way. Re-entry will be prohibited if this has occurred.
22. Race cars & transporters that are not racing are not allowed into the pits.
23.The ORCi would like to remind all fans that it is illegal to stream any portion of meetings without prior permission from the ORC. Recently there has been an increase in the number of occasions when meetings have been shown using the app Periscope or similar.
This is a breach of copyright, it is against our agreement with involved broadcasters, and will be taken very seriously by all promotions within the sport.
Anyone found to be live streaming meetings without prior agreement may be subject to further action.
As a sport it is important we embrace the ever changing world off social media but at the same time we also have to protect our product.